Payroll Representative (Global Business Services) (Time To Pay)
The Payroll Representative (Global Business Services) (Time To Pay) is responsible for the accurate and efficient processing of payroll including union and non-union pay.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processes biweekly and weekly payroll for employees
- Reconciles payroll on a biweekly and weekly basis
- Maintains payroll entries such as: direct deposits, taxes, additional deductions and garnishments
- Researches and solves payroll inquiries
- Provides reports to management and accounting
- Processes manual checks and ACH transfers as needed
- Tracks and implements incremental increases for required positions
- Processes quarterly bonuses and commission payouts
- Performs other duties and project work as assigned
- Performs administrative duties as needed
- All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or G.E.D equivalent required
- Minimum of 2 years of payroll experience required, ADP Payforce preferred
- Experience with Kronos Timekeeping preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically, Outlook and Excel)
- Experience in the Manufacturing industry a plus
- Multi-State payroll experience preferred
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to work with a diverse, geographically dispersed population of employees
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Customer service focus
- Ability to prioritize when faced with multiple, competing deadlines
- Outstanding customer focus including attributes of empathy, compassion and service orientation
- Passionate and high energy which can assist in selling future vision to customers
- Strong detail orientation, with focus on data quality
- Adaptability/flexibility which includes being open to change and conducting business differently
- Focused on continuous learning and developing new skills
- Excellent process orientation which focuses on efficiency without losing sight of customer experience
- Savvy with technology which includes use of web-based platforms, case management, etc.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Office environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Business Unit Director
David grows Nordson’s business and manages customer demands. By maintaining organization and coordinating efficient internal teams, Nordson reduces costs and elevates the production activity.
Back to top