- Assist in the development, preparation, and execution of projects
- Research and evaluate current processes and procedures
- Provide alternative solutions and process improvements
- Perform post project assessments
- Work with engineers and hourly staff
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
Pursuing in a Bachelor degree in Business or a related discipline
No experience required
PREFERRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal, and computer skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Detail oriented, self-starter
- Project management and problem solving skills
- Experience with SAP a plus
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Office/Production environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
Back to top