Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage Engineering Solutions Group’s Engineering activities and project management, for infrastructure and application design projects of hot melt and PUR dispenting equipment on time, on performance & on budget.
- Coordinating with PBA business group, Markerting, Salesmen and Service to support Solution business/project.
- Acting as Chief Engineer for hot melt and PUR dispenting technology within PBA business group. Do testing, quote, design, integration and trouble shooting for all application project.
- Set up and manage the product cost control and tracking system in SAP.
- Ensure product integrity and quality through proper approval/control process system and eliminate unauthorized product in China market. Establish a localization and new technology develop plan to meet local market requirement, provide technical support for all LOBs and other functions.
- Manage Engineers routing cost and Engineering Hours, to ensure optimal resource planning to incoming design jobs.
- Establish technical documentation for all projects, implement the common document control process and procedure in Engineering Solutions Group. Provide global technical training plan to the proper engineers.
- Maintain a strong communication between local and global Engineering teams.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Mechanical engineering, Electro mechanics or related specialty
- 5+ year’s industry engineering experience, including minimum 3 years supervisory / managerial level with knowledge of a variety of engineering activities in a US or European MNC.
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge and experience in hot melt and PUR dispensing equipment mechanism design and system integration.
- Have strong analytical and engineering background with independent and self-starting working style. Working well with people and team player.
- Good communication (both spoken and written) ability in English and Mandarin.
- Estimated 40%
Back to top