This position is responsible for ：
- Follow all work processes, rules and expected behaviors for PDMC employees.
- Recommending effective corrective action on problems.
- Communicate problems or difficulties related to the proper performance of the job.
- Effectively accomplish assignments support the mission of PDMC.
- Participate in Lean events and other activities to improve personal and PDMC performance.
- Be responsible for the 6s condition of workspace and other areas as assigned.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities：
- Execute production and material planning
- Monitor scheduled delivery and coordinate with purchasing, production, engineering etc for appropriate corrective action if any delivery risks achieve delivery goal.
- Communicate with key stake holder on a regular base for production schedules, delivery schedules and open issues.
- Analyze work center capacity and manpower requirements to achieve the production schedule, utilize capital assets and maintain customer service.
- Maintain and analyze on a continuous basis for product& components forecasting, lead time, lot size, safety stock levels and ROPs. Achieve a reasonable DSI to reduce company operation cost.
- Project ramp up and ramp down planning. Support engineering change and work with related department to minimize the scrap.
- Other tasks assigned by manager
Education and Experience：
- College Degree or above
- More than 3 years working experience in material and production planning in mechanic industry in a western company.
- More than 1 year experience with SAP or similar ERP environment.
Skills and Abilities：
- Proficient computer skills with MS-OFFICE and Knowledge in SAP or MRP operation skill.
- Good communicator
- Team worker
Travel Rate: 0%
Back to top