Master Data Specialist
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Review, validate and execute create & change requests on global master data in SAP
- Ensure compliance with corporate standards and best practices when reviewing requests to identify and correct errors in data fields or escalate when required.
- Analyze, validate, prioritize and execute requests for mass maintenance of master data to ensure the appropriate standards and governance rules are maintained.
- Analyze large data sets to identify and correct inconsistencies & anomalies to ensure accuracy and currency of master data
- Support, implement and enhance master data governance rules, standard operating procedures(SOPs), naming convention and other enterprise data standards
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with other stakeholders and ensure that internal customer requirements are met.
- Support the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Support the generation of reports or any other ad hoc duties as assigned by management
Education & Experience
- Diploma/Degree in any field or relevant qualification.
- 2-3 years of master data / customer service experience.
- Knowledge of SAP strongly preferred.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken form, both in English and Japanese (in order to liaise with Japanese speaking colleagues)
- Understanding of Japanese culture and ability to work well with remote colleagues in Japan
- Good team player who can communicate well and work effectively with local and remote stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability/willingness to handle large datasets
- Proficient/advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Able to work Independently with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented and compliant with standards and procedures
- Domestic: 10%
- Internationally: 10%
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top