Master Data Specialist
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up and maintain the master data, including Customer, Pricing and Material master data; in accordance with the governance standards and guidelines
- Coordinate and work closely with various stakeholders to ensure that all master data is accurately maintained within KPI
- Support new projects in Asia related to Master Data and coordinate and ensure the smooth migration of master data between systems
- Support the business in information or management reporting requests
- Recommend and implement enhancements to better support internal customers and improve system performance
- Support for Master Data requests for relevant audits.
Education & Experience
- Diploma/Degree in any field or relevant qualification.
- 2-3 years of master data / customer service experience.
- Knowledge of SAP strongly preferred.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken form, both in English and Mandarin
- Good team player who can communicate well and work effectively with local and remote stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability/willingness to handle large datasets
- Proficient/advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Able to work Independently with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented and compliant with standards and procedures
- Ad-hoc only
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top