The marketing specialist will develop and implement content and campaigns that drive demand generation for our products and services and support strategic decision-making by providing insight on our markets, our customers, our competitors, and our internal stakeholders. This position is responsible for strategic data and information gathering, analysis, and segmentation as well as lead generation in support of marketing strategy and execution.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with Sales team partners to develop and execute marketing campaigns that drive demand generation.
- Analyze lead generation data from marketing campaigns and adjust initiatives accordingly to drive growth in lead generation and lead quality
- Drive standard work implementation for capturing and maintaining customer information in CRM system
- Prepare materials for internal and external presentations on products, business plans, and Marketing or Management communications.
- Create and manage branding and communication projects through mediums such as advertising, public relations, seminars, email campaigns, video and trade shows.
- Communicate and coordinate with outside vendors including graphic designers, videographers, photographers, and others.
- Utilize digital marketing and search engine optimization techniques; analyze search engine analytics; collaborate with the global organization for online content of the Nordson Corporation website
- Establish and maintain relationships with editors and publishers at industry websites and magazines for editorial placement.
- Write and/or edit formal business communications, including press releases, white papers, video scripts, data sheets, website content and customer newsletters
- Support trade show planning, design and execution
- Support strategic marketing initiatives and provide analysis to management to impact and influence decision-making
- Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications required
- At least 5-7 years of relevant professional experience required
PREFERRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated strength in problem solving and analytics, and capable of driving insight to action
- Excellent writing and the ability to communicate and work with cross-functional, multinational teams at all levels in the organization.
- Strong customer focus and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- High level of competence with Microsoft Office suite (in particular, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills) is essential; SAP experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with a CRM system.
- Knowledge and experience with a content management system, such as SiteCore.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up, budgeting and time management skills
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Office and production facilities. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Estimated 10% - International and Domestic
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top