The marketing intern will provide new and ongoing market research, competitive intelligence and related analysis by using internal and external data and resources.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the market and industry opportunity analysis, including market segmentation and profitability studies; complete market research/customer trends analysis
- Provide actionable reporting of market analysis, market research, “voice of the customer” and financial, pricing and promotion analysis
- Assist in the implementation of projects that fulfill research objectives
- Assist in developing market research plans and industry and market assessments
- Collect, review and assess primary and secondary research in order to develop and support strategic decisions
- Deliver excellent customer service by demonstrating superb knowledge of Nordson Corporation operations
- Assist customers with request in a respectful manner
- Be a positive representative of Nordson Corporation
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
Education: Pursuing a bachelor’s degree
Experience: No experience required.
PREFERRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Analytical and project management skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Fundamental understanding of business practices
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Office environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Back to top