Marketing Communications Specialist
The marketing communication specialist will develop and implement content and campaigns that drive demand generation for our products and services.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Sales team partners to develop and execute marketing campaigns that drive demand generation.
- Prepare materials for internal and external presentations on products, business plans, and Management communication.
- Create and manage branding and communication projects through mediums such as advertising, public relations, seminars, email campaigns, video and trade shows.
- Write and/or edit formal business communications, including press releases, white papers, video scripts, data sheets, website content and customer newsletters.
- Maintain a library of marketing illustrations and photos, online and hardcopy and maintain archives of brochures, data sheets, and technical articles.
- Communicate and coordinate with outside vendors including graphic designers, videographers, photographers, and others.
- Utilize digital marketing and search engine optimization techniques; analyze search engine analytics; collaborate with the global organization for online content of the Nordson Corporation website
- Establish and maintain relationships with editors and publishers at industry websites and magazines for editorial placement.
- Collaborate with Sales teams to develop effective sales tools.
- Maintain and enforce corporate standards across marketing materials produced both inside and outside of Nordson.
- Support trade show planning, design and execution.
- Support customer focused initiatives.
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or business, required
- 5-7 years related experience in marketing, communications, public relations, business or related field, required.
- Campaign management and demand generation experience is required.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent writing and the ability to communicate and work with cross-functional, multinational teams at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to project manage
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency with a CRM system.
- Knowledge and experience with a content management system, such as SiteCore.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up, budgeting and time management skills
Working Environment and Physical Demands
Office Environment To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Estimated 10%; as needed for projects
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top