Manager, Product Portfolio
The Product Portfolio Manager is responsible for the development and management plans for new and existing products in the Cold Materials product line.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and management of plans for new products (product roadmaps)
- Development and management of technology for new products (technology roadmaps)
- Planning and execution of product simplification and optimization
- Profitability analysis and identification of opportunities
- Business, product and parts analysis including annual revenues, gross margins, and profitability analysis by products and business groups
- Product support, including but not limited to, availability and part number inquiries
- Review and approval of ECO's along with set-up of master data
- Product life cycle (PLC) planning, analysis and implementation
- Product forecasts
- Assistance to operations team for product line inventory management
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or related field is required.
3-5 years managing a product line for an international industrial/manufacturing company, preferred.
Previous exposure to an ERP system (SAP) to look-up, collect and manage data
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Experience with industrial products preferred
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Experience with profitability analysis and reporting
- Product and part pricing experience preferred
- Motivated, self-starter who works well independently
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office (especially Excel)
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
Office environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Estimated 30% Domestic and International
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top