Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Receive and enter customers’ forecasts into system.
2. Receive and process sales orders & send acknowledgements to customers.
3. Generate quotations for customers and satisfy customers spare parts demands. 4. Develop / agree a Master Production Plan which accords with customers’ delivery schedules.
5. Raise and process works orders & issue them with production route cards + warehouse picking lists. Mange daily shortage meetings & record actions on each product line for SOPs meetings.
7. Work closely with production management to prioritize monthly demand ensuring on time completion & delivery.
8. Maintain customer delivery schedule and master production plan.
9. Ensure implementations of ECN logistics actions are completed in a correct & timely manner.
10. Generate shipping documents and coordinate with Freight Forwarder for export shipments.
11. Other assigned jobs relating to Logistics.
Education and Experience
1. College degree or above
2. Minimum 3-4 years experience in Logistics & Planning.
3. Good knowledge in ERP / MRP Systems.
Skills and Abilities
1. Good skills of Microsoft office, especially Excel and Word.
2. Good written and spoken English.
3. Teamwork, carefulness, and can work with big pressure.
Back to top