Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- In charge of cleaning, installing and maintaining PPA equipment to refurbish used equipment to put them reuse in good way.
- Assist supervisor to support sales/aftermarket/application and other relative department.
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
Education and Experience
- High school or secondary school in Mechanics/Engineering/Electro mechanics related field.
- At least 1 year's related experience in relevant industry, working experience in factory and ship-fitter hands on experience is a plus.
Skills and Abilities
- Integrity, honest; hard working; team player.
- Be able to work under high pressure.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Business Unit Director
David grows Nordson’s business and manages customer demands. By maintaining organization and coordinating efficient internal teams, Nordson reduces costs and elevates the production activity.
Back to top