Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Support cleaning, assembling and maintaining EFD parts in good condition per customer request in peak supply seasons
- Quality data measurement and records per supervisor requirements
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience
- High school or secondary school in Mechanics/Engineering/Electro mechanics related field.
- At least 1 year's related experience in relevant industry, working experience in factory and ship-fitter hands on experience is a plus.
Skills and Abilities
- Integrity, honest; hard working; team player.
- Be able to work under high pressure.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top