Key Account Manager, North China
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Key Account Sales of PKG equipment in North China;
- Be responsible for final result of sales, including sales revenue, A/R, customer satisfaction etc.
- Draft the strategy for key account sales and service.
- Develop and strength the relationship with key account customers.
- Organize the sale and service activity aim at the key account customers.
- New business and new customer development
- Make sales proposal & quotation integrated globally for multinational customers.
- Build up good and long-term relationship with focused accounts;
- Prepare and conduct product presentations, product demonstrations and participate in marketing and promotional activities.
- Take full responsible to customer suggestions for improvement to be made on current products and services, as well as ideas for new products and services.
- Participate to improve customer satisfaction and achieve competition mindset by finding out and communicating to managements the needs and requirements of customers and competitor activities.
- Share products knowledge and gained experience with customers and other employees through knowledge sharing sessions, customer training sessions, etc.
Work as a team with other colleagues in other divisions, and departments.
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree, major in Mechanism/Electronics Engineering or related field.
- At least 8 years working experiences in industry machine/equipment account sales/marketing, Key account sales working experience in MNC is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Good at English in verbal and oral,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, motivational skills.
- Strong analytical and Computer Skills,
- Proactive and aggressive in business, Self-driven and result oriented.
- Integrity, hard working, open-minded, strong sense of responsibility and accountability;
- Estimated 70%
Back to top