Intern, Human Resources
The Human Resources intern will be responsible for providing a broad range of support to the Employee Services department by assisting with a variety of compensation and benefits responsibilities and initiatives.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with projects related to benefits and compensation.
- Assist with compensation survey participation requests.
- Assist with creation of training and communication materials.
- Pull data for internal compensation analysis.
- Assisting with updating the Human Resources and Employee Services intranet site.
- Researching and updating policies.
- Partner with other departments and interns on projects.
- Utilize knowledge to create high impact, easy to use tools for HR related to compensation and benefits.
- Other project responsibilities and duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year work or internship experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Detail oriented, self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and web based skills.
- Coursework in compensation preferred.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of individuals.
- Presents a pleasant and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other staff members, take initiative, and solve problems.
Working Environment and Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law.
Back to top