Intern, Human Resources
The Human Resources Intern will be responsible for providing a broad range of support to the Human Resources department by assisting with a variety of Human Resources responsibilities and initiatives.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Special projects
- Assisting as necessary with recruiting and hiring.
- Tracking performance appraisals.
- Tracking training hours.
- Assisting with employee recognition program.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
Detail-oriented, self-starter with strong communication and organizational skills. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to multi-task and work collaboratively as well as independently in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
Must be pursuing a Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field.
Minimum of one (1) year of work experience preferred.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Web based skills.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of individuals.
- Presents a pleasant and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other staff members, take initiative, solve problems, and meet deadlines.
Working Environment & Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top