Information System Engineer
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily desktop support.
- Management of Nordson global IT/IS SupportDesk system.
- SAP user account and profile management; Check Table maintenance and other tasks.
- Implementation and Maintenance of other information systems, like SharePoint Online, Call center, etc.
- Assist in supporting of IT systems, like network, telephone system, desktop, etc.
- Assist in searching, testing and adapting new information technologies.
- Provide consulting service to Nordson employees about information systems and technologies.
- Provide Training to end users.
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
Education and Experience
- At least Bachelor degree in IT/Computer Science or related industries.
- At least 4 years of working experience with Information systems, better worked in MNC.
- Experience on IT desktop support.
- Experience with IT infrastructure – network, phone system, etc.
- Familiar with Office 365, call center, SharePoint Online is a plus.
- Familiar with programming, with experience of PowerBuilder, Java or .Net is a plus.
- SAP system experience is a plus.
Skills and Abilities
- Integrity, honest; hard working; detail-oriented, team player.
- Highly motivated and self-disciplined.
- Good command in English both verbal and oral is a MUST.
- Have strong ability to work independently under pressure.
- Be Able to work with all levels of staff in all business units.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top