HR Admin Coordinator
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the hiring process, including the coordination of job postings, interviews and management of candidates.
- Support employees throughout the employee life cycle, from offer and on-boarding to confirmation, exit and clearance, and ensure strong employee relations at each stage
- Maintain and update the data in the HRIS (Workday) and payroll (Sage) systems to ensure accurate personnel information
- Support the implementation of benefits plans for employees, including medical claims, employee insurance registration and claims, gifts etc.
- Maintain the leave records for employees as well as claims such as for childcare & maternity leave.
- Support the planning and coordination of training as well as registration and claims for appropriate training grants
- Implementation of key HR initiatives and events to make the company an engaging workplace.
- Support the review and implementation of HR policies and processes to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and corporate policies
- Provide office administrative support to ensure smooth running of the organization in Singapore, including areas such as general office support, pantry etc.
- Assist to organize employee/team building activities in the area and promote one Nordson concept.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Education & Experience
- Diploma / relevant certification in any discipline
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in a multi-national environment
- Experience with local employment regulations preferred
Skills & Abilities
- Meticulous and pro-active
- Ability to work independently, positively, and a team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ad-hoc only
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top