Global Service Support – Level 3
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide third-level contact and problem resolution for all users with hardware, software and applications problems.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically.
- Advise user/s on appropriate action/s.
- Follow standardized operating procedures.
- Log all help desk interactions.
- Administer help desk software.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resources.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Prepare activity reports.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Create knowledge articles as appropriate.
- At all times work with a sense of urgency and commitment to understand business partners urgency and impact of concerns.
- Meet or exceed service level agreements when dealing with incident, change, or problem management.
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Understand implications of work and make recommendations for solutions.
- As a skilled specialist, complete tasks in creative and effective ways.
- Work on assignments requiring considerable judgement and initiative.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Business Unit Director
David grows Nordson’s business and manages customer demands. By maintaining organization and coordinating efficient internal teams, Nordson reduces costs and elevates the production activity.
Back to top