Field Service Engineer
The Field Service Engineer will service new and existing equipment. This includes equipment installation and maintenance.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment.
- Communicates and resolves issues to ensure successful sign off with customer is reached.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Provide exceptional customer service to new and existing customers.
- Position requires electrical knowledge and skills to perform necessary service and instruct others on maintaining equipment.
- Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related field or 3-5 years of equivalent experience in lieu of degree required.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to serve and train customers effectively.
- Experience successfully servicing electronic equipment strongly preferred.
- Basic electro-mechanical troubleshooting skills preferred.
- Experience using Salesforce preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access.
- Ability to travel, including intermittent international travel is required.
Working Environment and Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law.
Back to top