Electro/ Mechanical Technician
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate machines and production equipment safely and in accordance with instructions.
- Assemble and test all products, electrical, mechanical or electro/mechanical as required by the demands identified via the production build forecasts and the sales demands and communicated by the Deputy Team Leader, X-Ray.
- Carry out all duties in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure that best practice is maintained at all times.
- Maintenance of health and safety and 5S in areas of responsibility.
- Maintenance of Management System procedures for the areas of responsibility that demonstrate compliance with the specified requirements of BS EN ISO9000:2000
- Demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative and take a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Application of team working ethic at all times and ensuring support for other/all members of the Production Team and related departments.
- Observe all necessary health and safety rules and regulations when working on x-ray systems.
- Assist in the introduction of new products and processes.
- Ensure all non-conformances, quality and assembly issues are informed to the Deputy Team Leader, X-Ray in a timely manner.
- Assist with packing and despatch.
- Assist with product training for team members.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Business Unit Director
David grows Nordson’s business and manages customer demands. By maintaining organization and coordinating efficient internal teams, Nordson reduces costs and elevates the production activity.
Back to top