This position is responsible for：the electric design of the powder booth system and other electric systems as required by applying electrical principles & theories. Continuously to improve products design and drive cost reduction initiatives.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities：
- Electric design of Powder Booth and Rhino electric systems, including but not limited to technical analysis, components selection, prototype test, programming and debugging.
- Schematic layout, wiring list, and BOM creation.
- Support and maintain existing line of products.
- Ensure electrical systems meet all safety, economy, reliability, quality and sustainability requirements.
- Identify and implement features specifically required by customers.
- Take initiatives to drive cost reduction projects.
- Willing to come up with ideas to support business requirements.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
Education and Experience：
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical engineering
- A minimum 5 years working experience, at least 3 years experiences in electrical field;
- More than 2 years working experiences in related manufacturing fields-international companies are preferred
Skills and Abilities：
- Skillful at low voltage power circuit, PLC or PC based control system development, coding, and debugging for engineered applications.
- Skillful at Siemens serial software like Portal, Step 7, etc…
- Skillful at industrial network system.
- Have knowledge in electrical engineering standards, such as CE, UL, CCC, also have knowledge with the PLC, Frequency Driver, HMI, .etc common control device.
- Proficient in office software, AutoCAD. ERP software experience is required, SAP is preferable
- Basic command of oral and written English.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Be able to work independently and proactively with team work spirit, good ability of problem solving.
- Be able and willing to work under pressure, be positive and optimistic
Travel Rate: 0%
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top