Customer Support Representative
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide prompt response to multiple customers on quotation, item availability and shipment schedule(s).
- Set priorities and schedule work load to ensure all customers' (internal / external) requirements are met while maintaining high level of customer satisfaction.
- Review incoming orders documentation from customer to ensure that the information matches those advised by sales and technical team.
- Track and ensure smooth processing of sales order, from receipt of order to time order is fulfilled.
- Keep customers informed on shipment status
- Monitor incoming shipment and take prompt response to alert stakeholders of any delay.
- Liaise with freight forwarder to arrange for import/export to ensure orders are picked up and/or delivered as per schedule.
- Ensure all shipping activities comply with rules, regulations and standard operating procedures.
Education & Experience
- NITEC/Diploma in any discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in sales support, customer service & logistics
Skills & Abilities
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken & written English
- Proficiency in Korean/Japanese will be an added advantage. Added language proficiency allows ease of communication with Korean and Japanese customers in the region.
- Proficient in Microsoft word & excel
- Pro-active, customer oriented, open minded and meticulous
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Ad-hoc only
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Business Unit Director
David grows Nordson’s business and manages customer demands. By maintaining organization and coordinating efficient internal teams, Nordson reduces costs and elevates the production activity.
Back to top