Customer Support Manager
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, and direct the daily activities of technical service team.
- Ensure that technical support services are completed on schedule at the highest levels of quality and within budget. Guide and support team in the delivery of technical support through guidance, coaching and training on the job.
- Manage complex and escalated service issues, coordinating with the factory as well as with local engineering and applications teams.
- Lead, manage and engage service team to ensure strong performance and engagement within the team. Manage remote team members to ensure effective work scheduling and performance.
- Manage inventory for spare parts and coordinate with relevant parties to ensure optimal stock levels.
- Conduct product technical training to customers on the proper use, maintenance and repair of equipment/machinery.
- Optimize service delivery by managing productivity, standardizing business processes and continual cost improvement.
- Responsible for driving revenue through sales of parts and aftermarket packages.
- Provide feedback to the sales and applications teams to highlight unusual issues during regular/system integrator installation and develop action plan.
- Timely submission of reports and management feedback as required.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- At least 8 years’ experience with min 3 years of demonstrated technical management experience in an MNC, preferably in a relevant industry
- Experience in handling medium to high value capital equipment
- Hold a supervisory role in previous employment with ability to negotiate and influence others.
Skills & Abilities
- Good leadership skill and ability to motivate employees
- Strong command in both spoken and written English and a local language
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact customers and stakeholders at various levels.
- Domestic: 50%
- International: 20%
Back to top