Customer Service Representative
- Create quotations in SAP once get parts queries from China sales or from customers directly & provide quotation to customers by email or FAX
- Compare quote price and customer confirmed quotations or PO, double confirms with customers and ask for sales group for discount approval if needed
- Transfer confirmed quotations into sales orders in SAP following up company standard work
- Feedback orders confirmation and updated delivery schedule to customers
- Track orders goods ready status and payment status for shipping, push payment before delivery
- Follow up delivery closely, track and finish related operation in SAP in time
- For some special requests from KA customer website, should handle on-line quotation, order confirmation and follow-up delivery closely, track and finish related operation in customer system. Twice in one week to go customer website is requested basically
- Regularly send order list to related sales team, and collect their feedback to expedite SO delivery, or need their supports on special issues.
- Handle customer complaints & record in call-center work list
- Follow up quotations closely with customer and sales, try to turn opened quotation into order
- Handle PS order process for ICS business
- Other issues assigned by supervisor or manager
Education and Experience
- College degree or above in Logistics or related field
- At least 2 years related experience in order processing or customer service, full knowledge /understanding of order processing or customer service techniques;
Skills and Abilities
- Highly motivated and self-disciplined; self-motivated, customer-oriented.
- Loyalty, hardworking, careful working attitude.
- Good team-worker & communication skills.
- Basic knowledge on finance aspect.
- Familiar with PC operation and SAP system operation is better.
Back to top