Customer Lab Intern
- Assist Customer Lab team with lab testing for customers. Manage customer material, equipment setup and tear down.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage incoming/outgoing customer parts and paint/powder material.
- Follow all safety and material handling requirements.
- Setup Nordson booth and equipment systems for weekly tests.
- Perform preventive maintenance and cleanup under the direction of lab technicians.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
Education: Pursuing a Bachelors degree in an Engineering discipline
Experience: None required
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills with the maturity level necessary to represent Nordson in front of its customers
- Good organizational skills required to manage small projects
- Ability to take verbal direction and work tasks through completion
- Self starter
- Detail oriented
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
Lab environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, citizenship statues, marital status, veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by law.
Back to top