Credit Risk Analyst
The Credit Risk Analyst will work with our Dun & Bradstreet and Bureau van Dijk scoring systems to set credit limits for customers, assist with the structuring of non-standard terms and conditions and maintain our customer master including corporate linkages. Position requires an individual who has extensive knowledge of analyzing credit risk.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts credit investigations and evaluates initial and periodic review of customer lines of credit.
- Works with Dun & Bradstreet and Bureau van Dijk to ensure credit limit logic is performing according to Nordson standards.
- Negotiates payment terms within established guidelines.
- Works with Credit Management Specialists to ensure proper credit limits and risk categories are in place to ensure timely processing of orders.
- Security Agreement and UCC1 management and filing.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
- Requires High School Diploma or GED; Associate or Bachelor degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience is required with an Associate degree
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience is required without a degree
- Strong background in credit extension
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Ability to analyze financial statements, credit reports and credit references
- General knowledge of changing economic conditions
- Knowledge in use of personal computer and PC Software (Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and inter-personal skills
- Superior organizational, decision-making and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to adjust to flexible environment
- Experience in the Manufacturing industry a plus
- Outstanding customer focus including attributes of empathy, compassion and service orientation
- Passionate and high energy which can assist in selling future vision to customers
- Strong detail orientation, with focus on data quality
- Adaptability/flexibility which includes being open to change and conducting business differently
- Focused on continuous learning and developing new skills
- Excellent process orientation which focuses on efficiency without losing sight of customer experience
- Savvy with technology which includes use of web-based platforms, case management, etc.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
Office environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Business Unit Director
David grows Nordson’s business and manages customer demands. By maintaining organization and coordinating efficient internal teams, Nordson reduces costs and elevates the production activity.
Back to top