Coordinator, Technical Services-ATES
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to Technical services Director/ General Manager for expense approvals, scheduling, translation, service team’s regular requests approval etc.
- The individual would work with the Regional Service Managers, Supervisors and Application Managers to keep track of utilization rates, identify gaps or available capacity by geographical area.
- Maintain an FSE and Application Engineer capability matrix/ individual profiles and FSE/Apps training development plan including the qualified AT-ES distribution network.
- Provide reports on regional warranty expiration status for each LOB (for spares and labor)
- Organize training classes for service and application engineers with different LOB’s entities
- Assist with data collection and report generation required to assemble Business Planning presentations
- Provide reports tracking servicing cost direct vs. distributor
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
- Provide Global demo inventory report and sales report on a monthly basis, maintain the master data and respond to related inquiries in time.
- Maintain the process of Call Center and ensure its smooth operation.
- Assist in service teams’ documents sign/ stamp and coordinate with UK team for ARPA.
Analyze employees’ expense reports to reduce unnecessary costs.
Education and Experience
- College degree or above, major in Business Administration/Commerce/English is preferred.
- At least 2 year working experiences in admin/assistance experience. Working experience in NMC is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Integrity, hard working, careful & positive working attitude and team spirit.
- Highly motivated and self disciplined.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good English speaking, writing, and Microsoft Office skills required.
- Can work under pressure.
- Customer orientated.
Back to top