Business Process Analyst (FICO)
This Business Process Analyst will provide supportive services for SAP FI/CO modules and collaborate with a global team to manage the SAP environment. Essential skills for this job include a good accounting proficiency, sound analytical and problem solving ability, and in depth SAP know-how of various modules of FI and CO modules.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze, design, develop, maintain, test, implement, document, and support SAP systems and configurations varying from low to high complexity with a sense of urgency and commitment.
- Participate in the work effort of small to large projects; work individually and as a team member.
- Develop business relationships and participate in process improvement sessions with the business. Gather requirements and develop best solution to meet business demands while considering the need to enforce (primary) or improve (secondary) current SAP processes.
- Develop configuration and training documentation. When required, deliver training to end users.
- Work with users to test and obtain approval to move changes to production
- Perform administrative activities to keep project status and planning activities current
- Work to resolve user issues on a daily basis
- Ensure process integration with other functional areas
- Communicate status and issues with functional manager and project manager
- All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Production, Logistics or related field strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working with SAP FI/CO modules strongly preferred; minimum 2 years of experience in Information Systems required.
- Fundamental understanding of Accounting principles specifically SAP FICO functional knowledge and configuration skills including financial accounting, general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking, fixed asset, new general ledger, cost elements, cost center accounting, internal orders, product costing, profitability analysis, and profit center accounting. Very good understanding of end to end business processes.
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Experience in international project / Working in international environment preferred
- Business Warehouse / Business Explorer knowledge is a plus
- BPC knowledge is a plus
- Concur knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Hanse Orga Banking modules or detailed banking knowledge (Incoming and Outgoing Payments, Cash Management) is a plus
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to establish a productive behavior in a rapidly changing environment brought about by growth of the company, aggressive international competition in the marketplace, and new technologies.
- Willing to continue education, both technical and business.
- Candidate must have potential diagnostic skills as they may fill the requirement in any of the implemented SAP modules. An expert level of programming skills is not required, but the successful candidate will have sufficient programming experience to know what is and isn't possible within the SAP environment, as well as have an understanding of the effort an enhancement will take.
- Configuration knowledge or experience with complimentary SAP modules is a plus, including LE, FICO, MDG, CRM/C4C, or EDI/Idocs.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read / interpret ABAP code is a plus
- Ability to maintain a high degree of personal productivity
WORKING ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Office environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top