Business Process Analyst
Under the direction of the Senior Programmer Analyst (Web Support), the Business Process Analyst will support the applications and services used for service management, process management and knowledge management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Service Management/Case Management system
- Support Business Process Management applications
- Support Document Management/Knowledge Management systems
- Utilize portal development tools
- Manage time and projects efficiently and effectively
- All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree with major or minor in Computer Science, Web Design or other technical field
- Minimum of 1 year related experience; this includes an internship within the related field
- Experience in web-based programming is a plus
- Prior experience with service management, document management or business process management tools
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- SharePoint administration
- Solid foundation of computer programming/logic concepts
- Strong base in problem solving and creativity
- Takes initiative in learning new technical skills and business processes
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High level of energy and customer passion
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as perform as an individual contributor
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Office environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Business Unit Director
David grows Nordson’s business and manages customer demands. By maintaining organization and coordinating efficient internal teams, Nordson reduces costs and elevates the production activity.
Back to top