Business Development Representative (Entry Level Inside Sales)
A Business Development Representative is responsible for addressing the needs of our C & D account segments through an assigned account base, working alongside the associated Territory Managers and Regional Sales Managers to grow our revenue in these segments by uncovering new sales opportunities and to reduce our erosion in these segments.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Makes outbound calls to uncover new sales opportunities
- Takes inbound calls answering customers’ questions
- Sends and answers emails to and from customers
- Works on various database and marketing type assignments
- Recommends and quotes dispensing solutions
- Provides best in class customer experience
- All other duties as assigned Making outbound calls to uncover new sales op
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree with entry level, related experience of 1-3 years
- In lieu of Bachelor’s Degree, Associates Degree will be considered with entry level, related experience of 3-5 years
- Prior B2B Sales experience
- Customer service / call-center experience is a plus
- Prior telephone sales experience is highly desired
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must have an electrical and mechanical technical aptitude
- Knowledge of Contact Management systems and/or SAP
- Must be a motivated, customer-focused professional who enjoys a sales career with no cold calling
- Spanish as a second language highly valued
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Office/Manufacturing environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top