Assistant Customer Service Manager
- Manage team and develop key talent.
- Review order to cash process periodically and continuous improve.
- Daily mange key process of orders of LOB.
- Supervise and manager daily orders: guide & monitor team members to execute the orders on time & accurately.
- Monitor the service of internal/external vendors to avoid relevant issues happen.
- Work closely with Corporation team & oversea logistics team to ensure orders are fulfilled accurately.
- As SAP key user, work with IS team to solve daily SAP issues & do some continuous improvement.
- Provide business customized reporting via the tools of BW, e-service & excel, etc.
- Maintain highest ethical and professional standards as established.
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or above in International Trade/Logistic/English or related field.
- 5 to 10 years order to cash management experience. At least 5 years team management experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in international trade business especially in import, be expert in L/C processing, operation bonded warehouse & Logistics Park.
- Be expert in S&D module of SAP; be independent to handle SAP projects.
- Be familiar with business warehouse reporting.
- Fluent oral English, can held conference calls with oversea teams.
- Integrity, honest; hard working; detail-oriented, team player;
- Highly motivated and self-disciplined; self-motivated, customer-oriented;
- Can work under high pressure
- Be Able to work with all levels of staff in all business units;
- Good interpersonal and communication skill, Strong computer operation skill.
Back to top