Area Sales Manager
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed sales plans in each market for extrusion dies
- Create and execute territory plan(s) focused on existing and potential customers.
- Disciplined management of Salesforce.com and forecasting via the Sales Funnel.
- Manage Key Accounts which may include OEM and High Profile Processors.
- Keep accurate track of the competitive environment and ensure a planned response necessary to maintain and expand the company market share.
- Constantly look for ways to improve the company offering, both in terms of new product features or new services.
- Communicate regularly with team members and build a strong understanding of the industry in order to maintain the company’s leadership position.
- Assertively promote the Nordson Melt stream concept.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or minimum diploma with more than 15 years of experience in Plastic Industries.
- Preferably with MBA, with a specialization in Marketing.
- Strong sales management background with proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Very good understanding of extrusion processes, particularly in flat film and/or sheet .
- Experience with CRM, such as Salesforce.com
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communicator with ability to articulate the company vision across different cultures.
- Analytic approach to opportunities, convert opportunities into sales through proven results.
- Ability to manage sell results via added value products.
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Domestic: 40%
- International: 20%
Back to top