MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Responsible for achieving budget selling Powder, Liquid, Cold Materials product lines
- Active lead generation through industry networking
- Highly efficient planning of activities and travel routes
- Careful project qualification (not spending time on low-return and/or high-risk projects)
- Independent work, self-starter
- Developing and supporting TPSO(s) (3rd party sales organizations - distributors, agents)
- Strict compliance with company policies and requirements
- Oversee activities of technical service personnel with shared responsibility for CSR efficiency
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction in order to foster solid positive references
- Train distributors/agents on the product line
- High level of self-organization
- Careful allocation of time to different projects and product lines.
- Continuous learning of new products and skills
- Strategic thinking
The details above are a guideline to the duties and responsibilities of this position, although you may be required to perform any other duties that fall outside your job title or main job duties.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Business Unit Director
David grows Nordson’s business and manages customer demands. By maintaining organization and coordinating efficient internal teams, Nordson reduces costs and elevates the production activity.
Back to top