Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet yearly AR targets : both DSO and Overdue 90+ less than last year
- Collect the overdue money via working closely with sales team and properly communicate with customers for AR collection.
- Call customer or sales person according to the category to collect overdue money.
- Have the monthly AR meeting with sales team to follow up the status of AR and collection plan, monitor each overdue closely to ensure each overdue have action plan and been paid on time.
- Release Credit hold block, post incoming payment, clear AR, prepare customer statement
- Manage the credit control for each customer, including standard payment term, credit limit and risk category, review and updated on regularly. .
- Understand main terms of sales contracts / agreements, and follow up the progress of payments
- Prepare monthly AR Aging report.
- Prepare monthly DSO report.
- Category customer and sales person according to the credibility.
- Check and confirm AR balances relating to resigned sales staff, and inform CS to update related information.
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- English 4 grade with fluent spoken English.
- At least 2 years of related working experience in AR/Credit control, and working experience in MNC is preferred.
- Can communicate with US colleagues over the phone.
- Familiarity with SAP system is a strong plus, also excellence in Excel etc.
Skills and Abilities
- Hard working, active, and detail-oriented.
- Independent and creative thinking.
- Fluent spoken and written English communication.
- Good cross-functional communication with good interpersonal relationship and skills; high teamwork spirit.
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top