Application & Service Engineer
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical, application, and troubleshooting support to the field.
- Conduct technical training internally & externally with product business unit teams.
- Work closely with sales and marketing groups to achieve corporate sales goal in alignment with corporate strategy.
- Communicate & feedback on customers’ requirements for new products.
- Handle routine management of technical affairs.
- Prepare equipment for customer attended demonstration.
- Support trade show and sales presentation.
- Strengthen technical communication with parent companies and sister companies
- Define testing plan or testing requirements with customer’s technical department or end user
- Collect and analyze competitor’s technical data
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or above with Semiconductor Materials/ Micro-Electronics or related major.
- Prefer at least three years related technical support, direct customer service experience on Semiconductor/Advanced Packaging/PCB Equipment. Working experience in MNC is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Good at English in verbal and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and Computer Skills.
- Out going, Mature; logical thinking and wide-mind, team work spirits.
- Integrity, hard working, self-motivated, open-minded, strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
Back to top