Application Manager - T&I China
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate the activities associated with T&I China applications team
- Manage direct sales and distributor demo support activities for T&I China region
- Facilitate application development efforts to accommodate dispensing roadmap
- Develop experiments and process development methods and models that assure high quality outputs of new dispensing processes and successful customer demonstrations.
- Support strategic efforts for sales, marketing and new product engineering groups as required. These activities include tradeshows, Technology Days, technical seminars, etc.
- Collaborate closely with applications managers from other regions. Collaboration includes sharing of key customer requirement, feedback on existing equipment and overall market trend for dispensing processes.
- Closely manage demo labs assets, consumables and expenses according to company policies.
- Develop, recruit and maintain a technical team.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor (or above) of Science in mechanical or Chemical engineering
- 5 years experience developing engineering processes and interfacing with customers
Skills and Abilities
- A track record of being proficient at prioritizing multiple requests and converging to solutions
- The ability to define realistic, specific goals and objectives
- The ability to manage highly skilled engineers
- Excellent communications, presentation and people skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally (Minimal)
The successful candidate may also have a combination of the following desired qualifications:
- Master of Science in chemical or mechanical engineering, MBA
- Five years of successful engineering management for process development
- Five years of experience with capital equipment in the electronics or semiconductor industry
- Knowledge of electronic packaging technologies and market trends
- Experience with hiring people and establishing new process development teams and guidelines
- Successful track record of solid accomplishments in technical tasks and projects management
- Proven people management skills
Back to top