Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop technical solution to customer’s application.
- Communicate with world-wide experts to address customer’s needs.
- Provide technical support to sales and service forces.
- Provide internal and external training on new technologies and application.
- Follow up the industrial and competitors’ technical development.
- Be in charge of routine management of technical affairs.
- Prepare equipment for customer attended demonstration.
- Support trade show and sales presentation.
- Strengthen technical communication with parent companies and sister companies
- Define testing plan or testing requirements with customer’s technical department or end user
- Gather and tabulate technical data and invention of dispensing processes directly for new market.
- Collect and analyze competitor’s technical data
- Use testing technology and internal analysis technology to optimize product’s application by customer, and offer input to R&D department
- Write and present test reports to both internal and external customers with clear, concise data.
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or above in Mechanics/Engineering/Electro mechanics related field.
- At least 3 years related experience in application relevant industry, experience with engineering equipment and preparation of test plans and feasibility studies are preferred; 1-2 Years project management. Working experience in MNC is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Integrity, honest; hard working; detail-oriented, team player;
- Highly motivated and self-disciplined; self-motivated, customer-oriented;
- Good command in English both verbal and oral;
- Be able to work with all levels of staff in all business units;
- Good interpersonal and communication skill, Strong computer operation skill.
Back to top