Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Be in charge of daily contact with local customer and its OEM at site.
- Understand local customer needs to propose dispensing solution to be tested at lab with application team.
- Define testing plan or requirements with local customer and its OEM.
- Prepare equipment for local customer to attend site demonstration with team.
- Adjust dispensing solution to meet local customer specifications in a timely way.
- Communicate with local customer and its OEM well by data and documents to get solution approved.
- Gather and tabulate technical data and invention of dispensing processes.
- Use testing technology and internal analysis technology to optimize product’s application for local customer, and offer inputs to company related departments.
- Write and present test reports to both internal and external customers with clear, concise data.
- Manage team to support local customer production 24 hours a day and 7 days a week at OEM site
- Manage warranty process, ensuring any warranty claims are aligned with Nordson policies.
- Collect and analyze competitor’s technical data, send to company related departments.
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
Education and Experience
- College degree or above in Mechanics/Engineering/Electro mechanics related field.
- At least 3 years related experience in application relevant industry, experience with automated equipment; working experience in MNC or EMS is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Integrity, honest; hard working; detail-oriented, team player.
- Highly self-motivated, self-disciplined and self-learning.
- Customer-oriented and works well under pressure.
- Good command in English both verbal and oral.
- Be willing to travel and work at customer sites.
- Be able to work with all levels of staff in all business units.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Strong computer operation skill.
- Auto-CAD and other Mechanical design skills are plus.
Back to top