Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Be in charge of daily contact with local customer and its OEM at site
- Understand local customer needs to propose dispensing solution to be tested at lab with application team
- Define testing plan or requirements with local customer and its OEM.
- Prepare equipment for local customer to attend site demonstration with team
- Adjust dispensing solution to meet local customer specifications in a timely way
- Communicate with local customer and its OEM well by data and documents to get solution approved.
- Gather and tabulate technical data and invention of dispensing processes. Use testing technology and internal analysis technology to optimize product's application for local customer, and offer inputs to company related departments
- Write and present test reports to both internal and external customers with clear, concise data
- Manage team to support local customer production 24 hours a day and 7 days a week at OEM site
- Manage warranty process, ensuring any warranty claims are aligned with Nordson policies
- Collect and analyze competitor's technical data, send to company related departments.
- Participate and take on additional assignments and projects as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or above in Mechanics/Engineering/Electro mechanics related field.
- At least 3 years related experience in application relevant industry, experience with automated equipment and preparation of test plans and feasibility studies are preferred; working experience in MNC or EMS is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Integrity, honest; hard working; detail-oriented, team player;
- Highly self-motivated, self disciplined and self-learning;
- Customer-oriented and works well under pressure;
- Good command in English both verbal and oral;
- Be willing to travel and work at customer sites;
- Be able to work with all levels of staff in all business units;
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong computer operation skill
- Auto-CAD and other Mechanical design skills are plus
Meet Some of Nordson's Employees
Taking on new challenges in multiple markets worldwide, Madeline takes pleasure in designing, testing, and improving Nordson's expansive products and systems as an engineer.
Back to top