Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Process the posting of vendor invoice in SAP.
- Process the posting of employee expenses reimbursement claim for Project in SAP.
- Verify and audit the original supporting for purchase payment application to vendors (3-way match for the vendor invoices against PO, GR).
- Process oversea payment (3rd party +I/C), and related supporting documents.
- Payment and down payment arrangement.
- Manual post cost of sales for project and generate report for this.
- Fund transfer across bank posting in SAP.
- General journey entry， bank charges.
- Process posting for company code 6300 for AR/AP/GL, etc in SAP
- Voucher binding and arrangement.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Verify and audit all vendor invoices with 24 hours after receive.
- Post vendor invoices and employee expenses reimbursement claim with 24 hours after verify and audit.
- Bind all vouchers timely before 5th working day after each month-end closing.
- The accuracy of voucher input is above 99%, not more than 3 mistake for each year.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- At least 3 years related experience in AP.
- Must be familiar with SAP.
- Working experience in MNC is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Integrity, honest; hard working; detail-oriented, team player.
- Highly motivated and self disciplined.
Good command in both Chinese and English verbal and Chinese oral.
- Have strong ability to work independently under pressure.
- Be able to work with all levels of staff in all business units.
Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Strong Excel skill, e.g. pivot table, Vlookup etc.
Back to top