- New York, NY
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest-growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 35% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It's also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched each semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically, and elegantly, creating programs that students can't wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach.
Noodle helps universities bring programs online with flexibility, transparency, alignment, efficiency, and joy. That's why more top universities chose us last year than all other online program managers combined. We are a passionate team of technologists, educators, and experts. We know that online learning has the potential to transform higher education, so if you're interested in being a part of that journey, keep reading!
We are looking for a self-starting, incredibly organized, and yet creative marketing generalist to support the management and execution of marketing strategies for our University Partners. As a Marketing Manager on a fast-growing team, you will execute on marketing initiatives overseen by the Marketing Lead and VP, University Marketing, and help to identify new ideas, strategies, and process improvements, serving as a "fresh set of eyes" for our University-facing and internal marketing initiatives.
Working closely with the Marketing Leads and other functional teams, you will have the opportunity to implement and grow the marketing and enrollment efforts for a portfolio of online graduate programs at some of the nation's premier Universities. You will work in a dynamic, fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment where you will have the opportunity to solve interesting marketing strategy, marketing operations, and stakeholder relationship management problems every day. The Marketing Manager role is intended to be a pathway to the Marketing Lead role or to a specialist role within the Marketing team. This position reports directly to the VP, University Marketing. If you are a resourceful, creative, and driven marketing generalist with excellent communication and project management skills, and a passion for transforming online education, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are a good fit for the Marketing Manager role and your closest available start date. Only applications with a cover letter will be considered.
This position is 100% remote!
As our Marketing Manager you will:
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of various marketing tactics in your portfolio of University programs
- Manage workflows for various marketing initiatives by ensuring that all University, external, and internal contributors are adhering to timelines and keeping marketing projects on track for timely delivery and execution
- Provide input and research/resource support for Marketing Leads in the marketing strategy development and refinement process
- Provide support for Marketing Leads in University and internal meetings
- Represent Noodle Partners core values in all your interactions with University partners and internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively share ideas for improving marketing initiatives, processes, and workflows
- Support the VP, University Marketing, Chief Marketing Officer, and other members of the Marketing team in strategic projects as the team grows
- 5+ years in marketing coordination, marketing management, or marketing operations, or business operations roles in-house or at an agency and a passion for education
- Strong proficiency in managing omnichannel and digital marketing (paid media, earned & owned marketing, content marketing, SEO, social media, email and lifecycle marketing, etc.) campaigns
- Extraordinary project management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with client engagement and relationship management
- Entrepreneurial, extraordinary ability to multi-task and get things done
- A foundational understanding of marketing analytics with a desire to learn
- Interest in strategic problem-solving
- Excellent independent contributor with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Previous management experience and education marketing experience a plus
- Work from the comfort of your home office!
- Competitive salary
- 401K + match, bonus potential, and equity opportunities
- Tools you need on us! Mac is our computer of choice
- Our insurance plan offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation + paid holidays + paid sick leave + summer Fridays
- Monthly Gym Reimbursement and Membership to premium medical services like One Medical and Eden Health
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Annual education stipend for lifelong learning
- Growth - we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees can be themselves and grow within and around the company
Noodle is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone. We value and celebrate our differences because those differences are what make our team shine. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger as a whole. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Back to top