Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest-growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 35% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It's also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched each semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically, and elegantly, creating programs that students can't wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach.
Noodle helps universities bring programs online with flexibility, transparency, alignment, efficiency, and joy. That's why more top universities chose us last year than all other online program managers combined. We are a passionate team of technologists, educators, and experts. Online learning has the potential to transform higher education; if you're interested in being part of that journey, keep reading!
About the Role:
As an Enrollment Advisor, you'll be responsible for supporting enrollment for our top university partners. Essentially, the goal of the Enrollment Advisor is to provide the best service possible to prospective students and ensure our partners are meeting recruitment benchmarks.
As our Enrollment Advisor you will:
- Conduct student recruitment for graduate online programs in several areas of study through outreach by phone, text, and e-mail
- Qualify new inquiries and applications for various graduate degree programs through meaningful conversations and guide prospects from new inquiry to admitted student phase of Student Lifecycle
- Manage students through the admissions process with control of the application pipeline
- Maintain expertise for each degree program including curriculum, structure, notable faculty, program value, and industry knowledge or trends
- Attend & lead virtual and in-person events as scheduled by the Enrollment Lead and University Partners (at times outside of the normal schedule)
- 0-2 years of experience working in a fast-paced professional environment within higher education, admissions, recruitment, and/or sales. OPM recruiting experience is preferred but not a must
- A positive attitude coupled with grit, drive, and persistence
- Experience achieving high-quality outcomes
- Solid time management skills and self-direction
- A can-do attitude \u2012 this is a start-up, which means you will be asked to embrace uncertainty with poise;
- Academic success - you have a bachelor's degree (and possibly graduate experience!)
- A team mentality \u2012 as a member of the Noodle Partners enrollment team we sink or swim together
Salary Range: $50,000-55,000 based on experience
- Work from the comfort of your home office!
- Great compensation package
- 401K + match, bonus potential, and equity opportunities
- Tools you need on us! Mac is our computer of choice
- Our insurance plan offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 10 Paid Holidays + Paid Sick Leave
- Monthly Gym Reimbursement and Membership to premium medical services like One Medical and Eden Health
- Monthly mobile connectivity stipend
- Annual education stipend for lifelong learning
- Growth - we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees can be themselves and grow within and around the company