Join the No-IP Team
We are looking for bright, passionate and dedicated people with clearly demonstrated initiative and a history of success in their past positions to join our growing team.
We are a small company with a bold vision of becoming the solution that the world uses to connect and interact with their devices. We work hard as a team to build services everyone can be proud of. Our mindset and passion has helped No-IP grow and thrive. Over the past 15 years, we have matured into a stable company that maintains the best parts of a start-up culture.
No-IP was recently awarded a spot on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the 3rd year in a row. The Inc. 5000 is a prestigious list that ranks the country's top 5000 fastest-growing private companies across all industries. We are among 21 other companies based in Nevada to make the list and are one of only 4 Nevada companies to make the list three consecutive years in a row. Our team works extremely hard to continue growing our company and thriving in a competitive industry.
Culture at No-IP
Our team is a fast paced and innovative group that is results driven. Everyone on the team is responsible for multiple job functions within the company. We are looking for people who are self-starters, enjoy managing their own projects and workloads, while also working creatively with a team of people for the success of the company. If you are the type of person who thrives on being able to execute an idea on your own, then this is the place for you. Located in Reno, Nevada just minutes from the outdoor mecca of Lake Tahoe and a few hours from San Francisco, No-IP’s office feels like something you would see in Silicon Valley. Here are a couple of highlights:
- Open workspace with private breakout areas and standup desks
- Generous PTO Package including a week long office closure to reset and enjoy the holidays
- Fully stocked kitchen and breakroom - snacks on snacks on snacks
- Company-hosted lunch twice per week
- Pinball, Foosball & Basketball
- Special birthday traditions
- The ability to build products for customers in over 180 countries across the world
- Join a team that is truly passionate about the company and our mission.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. The primary responsibility of this position is to evaluate, design, and create the user experience and interface for our products and website. This will include extending the existing brand and design of the company as well as leading the UI/UX effort as new features and products are developed. You will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. In addition to designing core products, you will be responsible for designing emails, creating art, implementing designs in HTML, CSS and JS, and owning all tasks related to design for the company.
- Evaluate consumer, product and marketing needs
- Create design concepts and flow that are simple to understand and elegant to use
- Drive design decisions with consumer feedback, concept testing, and analytics
- Create and develop user experiences for No-IP products and websites
- Be an active participant on an Agile Software team
- Ensure continuity of UI/UX across the organization including company branding
- Be the owner of all No-IP design assets including digital, video, print and other marketing material
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- An amazing portfolio of customer interface/branding design property
- 3 years of UI/UX design experience specific to web and mobile applications
- The ability to understand project requirements and turn them into a design that meets the goals of the stakeholders, is visually appealing, and promotes the company’s brand
- Strong facilitation and collaboration abilities
- Approaches projects with a flexible and adaptable mindset, and the attitude to always strive for the best solutions
- A self-starter always looking for solutions, and someone who can easily tackle projects from a customer’s perspective
Nice to Have
- Experience with Vue and Laravel
- Understanding of Single Page Application model
- Demonstrated comfort with an iterative design process
- Ability to think big and understand complex features
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them
- B.A. or B.S. in Graphic Design, Web Design, or equivalent experience
Meet Some of No-IP's Employees
Chief Software Architect
David manages the Development Team, providing technical expertise and the blueprint his team needs to achieve its short-term and long-term goals for No-IP’s customers.
Back to top