Support Tech - Spanish
Join the No-IP Team
We are looking for bright, passionate and dedicated people with clearly demonstrated initiative and a history of success in their past positions to join our growing team.
We are a small company with a bold vision of becoming the solution that the world uses to connect and interact with their devices. We work hard as a team to build services everyone can be proud of. Our mindset and passion has helped No-IP grow and thrive. Over the past 15 years, we have matured into a stable company that maintains the best parts of a start-up culture.
No-IP was recently awarded a spot on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the 3rd year in a row. The Inc. 5000 is a prestigious list that ranks the country's top 5000 fastest-growing private companies across all industries. We are among 21 other companies based in Nevada to make the list and are one of only 4 Nevada companies to make the list three consecutive years in a row. Our team works extremely hard to continue growing our company and thriving in a competitive industry.
Culture at No-IP
Our team is a fast paced and innovative group that is results driven. Everyone on the team is responsible for multiple job functions within the company. We are looking for people who are self-starters, enjoy managing their own projects and workloads, while also working creatively with a team of people for the success of the company. If you are the type of person who thrives on being able to execute an idea on your own, then this is the place for you. Located in Reno, Nevada just minutes from the outdoor mecca of Lake Tahoe and a few hours from San Francisco, No-IP’s office feels like something you would see in Silicon Valley. Here are a couple of highlights:
- Open workspace with private breakout areas and standup desks
- Generous PTO Package including a week long office closure to reset and enjoy the holidays
- Fully stocked kitchen and breakroom - snacks on snacks on snacks
- Company-hosted lunch twice per week
- Pinball, Foosball & Basketball
- Special birthday traditions
- The ability to build products for customers in over 180 countries across the world
- Join a team that is truly passionate about the company and our mission.
We are seeking an individual who is fluent in Spanish and has extraordinary customer service skills. In addition to customer service skills, this position requires the ability to understand technical information and be able to communicate it back to our customers in a way that is easy for everyone to understand. Common Customer Success requests include help with DNS, email, SSL certificates, and configuration of cameras, DVRs, modems, routers and network configurations. You will be required to assist customers with configuring their No-IP.com account and Dynamic DNS. Support will be provided through tickets, email and phone. We are looking for someone with exceptional time management skills, ability to multi-task, and a track record for delivering excellent results in a timely fashion.
- Providing technical support to customers
- Assisting in day to day operational tasks
- Maintaining support articles
- Testing and evaluating technology
- Continuing to expand your knowledge in related technologies
- 3-5 years of customers service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Ability to learn independently
- Be a team player with a strong sense of ownership and “get things done” attitude
- Be able to de-escalate situations in a calm demeanor
- Exhibit strong problem-solving techniques
- Have flexible schedule availability, including but not limited to weekend and evenings
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of email servers and clients
- Knowledge of cable modems and routers
- Ability to setup a home network
- Knowledge of Apache, IIS, Exchange
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Knowledge of internet protocol such as SSH, FTP and HTTP
- Ability to use diagnostic tools such as dig, traceroute, telnet and nslookup
- Ability to speak multiple languages
Meet Some of No-IP's Employees
Natalie is a one-woman marketing machine. She not only oversees No-IP’s entire digital marketing efforts—she also writes copy and directs the design for UX/UI and new products.
Back to top