Join the No-IP Team
We are looking for bright, passionate and dedicated people with clearly demonstrated initiative and a history of success in their past positions to join our growing team.
We are a small company with a bold vision of becoming the solution that the world uses to connect and interact with their devices. We work hard as a team to build services everyone can be proud of. Our mindset and passion has helped No-IP grow and thrive. Over the past 15 years, we have matured into a stable company that maintains the best parts of a start-up culture.
No-IP was recently awarded a spot on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies for the 3rd year in a row. The Inc. 5000 is a prestigious list that ranks the country's top 5000 fastest-growing private companies across all industries. We are among 21 other companies based in Nevada to make the list and are one of only 4 Nevada companies to make the list three consecutive years in a row. Our team works extremely hard to continue growing our company and thriving in a competitive industry.
Culture at No-IP
Our team is a fast paced and innovative group that is results driven. Everyone on the team is responsible for multiple job functions within the company. We are looking for people who are self-starters, enjoy managing their own projects and workloads, while also working creatively with a team of people for the success of the company. If you are the type of person who thrives on being able to execute an idea on your own, then this is the place for you. Located in Reno, Nevada just minutes from the outdoor mecca of Lake Tahoe and a few hours from San Francisco, No-IP’s office feels like something you would see in Silicon Valley. Here are a couple of highlights:
- Open workspace with private breakout areas and standup desks
- Generous PTO Package including a week long office closure to reset and enjoy the holidays
- Fully stocked kitchen and breakroom - snacks on snacks on snacks
- Company-hosted lunch twice per week
- Pinball, Foosball & Basketball
- Special birthday traditions
- The ability to build products for customers in over 180 countries across the world
- Join a team that is truly passionate about the company and our mission.
We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. The primary responsibility of this position is to create functionality behind the user experience and interface for our products and website. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Create and develop user experiences for No-IP products and websites
- Be an active participant on an Agile Software team
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- 3 years of Front-End Development experience specific to web and mobile applications
- The ability to understand project requirements and turn them into functional code that meets the goals of the stakeholders and is visually appealing.
- Understanding of Single Page Application model
- Strong facilitation and collaboration abilities
- Approaches projects with a flexible and adaptable mindset, and the attitude to always strive for the best solutions
- A self-starter always looking for solutions, and someone who can easily tackle projects from a customer’s perspective
- A sample portfolio of work completed
Nice to Have
- Experience with Vue and Laravel
- Demonstrated comfort with an iterative design process
- Ability to think big and understand complex features
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- B.A. or B.S. in Web Development, Web Design, or equivalent experience
Meet Some of No-IP's Employees
Natalie is a one-woman marketing machine. She not only oversees No-IP’s entire digital marketing efforts—she also writes copy and directs the design for UX/UI and new products.
Back to top