Designers at Ninthlink play a critical role delivering online design and digital media for our top-performing marketers. Focused on results for our clients, our designers work in close partnership with Creative Marketers, Producers, UI/UX Designers and Front End Developers to provide demonstrable, repeatable results.
The ideal candidate will be expected to follow and understand the latest trends in web and mobile. They will have an understanding of user experience design, and can take creative direction to execute on full web, mobile, and additional digital media assets to meet marketing needs. They thrive as part of a cross-functional team and have a desire to push their design skills and excel in a fast-paced, creative agency environment.
- Photoshop (layout, and standard photo editing skills)
- Illustrator (Layout)
- Sketch (if preferred)
- Invisionapp for prototyping (can be trained here)
- 1+ years of experience in UX, UI or related fields, designing for web and/or mobile
- Can take over existing website design
- Image manipulation
- Takes feedback well
- Has a good eye for photography
- Can produce vector graphics
- Can supply responsive designs
- Understanding of application design
- Can produce wireframes or apply creative design to wireframes
- Is perficiant at generating web ready assets from design files
- Understanding of the importance of User Experience
- Understands html, Css,
- Wordpress admin level (not required but willing to learn)
- Deep understanding of grid based designing
- An eye for typography and how to apply it in design
- Understanding of color balance
- Eager to learn and excel
If you’re interested in joining the Ninthlink team, please send a cover letter explaining what inspires you about Ninthlink, along with your resume (resumes without a cover letter will not be considered and a weblink to your portfolio). **WE HAVE REVISED THIS POSTING. LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY - WE WILL BE CONSIDERING APPLICANTS LOCAL TO SAN DIEGO AND/OR LOCATIONS THAT WILL NOT REQUIRE RELOCATION.
Meet Some of Ninthlink's Employees
Holly plans out each assigned Ninthlink project from costs to completion, and filters tasks to the internal team members to fulfill client requirements on schedule.
Back to top