Front End/Drupal Developer
At Ninthlink we have three core philosophies: Integrity, commitment and fun. We are passionate about helping small business owners grow their businesses. We do this by merging the best web development technologies with inspiring designs. However, more importantly we base everything we do on objective marketing analytics to ensure that we are doing more than just making beautiful websites, but we are making beautiful websites that efficiently convert traffic into customers.
Sometimes, those companies and products involve websites built in Drupal, and we are looking for another Front End / Drupal Developer to join our existing in-house team of developers, designers, marketers, and managers.
Ideal candidates should :
- be comfortable working on both the front end of a website and in the back end working with theme and template hooks, actions, and filters
- be proficient building a Responsive HTML page with Bootstrap from a Design PSD file
- have some experience creating Content Types, Blocks, and Views within Drupal 7
- be able to look at a design PSD or JPG mockup and identify Fields that should be present in a Content Type definition
- have experience with Git or Subversion version control systems
Applicants should provide :
- your latest resume
- at least 1 URL of a site you are proud to have worked on, with a brief description of what work you personally did for that site
- at least 1 URL or code sample of HTML and CSS that you are proud of
- a cover letter with not more than 2 paragraphs addressing why you are a good fit for this position, and excited to join the Ninthlink team
Bonus points if :
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years
- you have contributed a plugin, module, patch, or helpful comments on Drupal.org or WordPress.org
- you have some experience working in the Pantheon and or Acquia systems
- you have worked on a Drupal site with a Theme built with LESS or SASS
- you have some experience in optimizing a Drupal site for performance
- your sample URLs include a Drupal site
- Direct applicants only, please. Recruiters need not apply.
**LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY - WE WILL BE CONSIDERING APPLICANTS LOCAL TO SAN DIEGO AND/OR LOCATIONS THAT WILL NOT REQUIRE RELOCATION.
Meet Some of Ninthlink's Employees
Holly plans out each assigned Ninthlink project from costs to completion, and filters tasks to the internal team members to fulfill client requirements on schedule.
Back to top