Digital Marketing Account Manager
At Ninthlink we have three core philosophies: Integrity, commitment and fun. We are passionate about helping small business owners grow their businesses. We do this by merging the best web development technologies with inspiring designs. However, more importantly we base everything we do on objective marketing analytics to ensure that we are doing more than just making beautiful websites, but we are making beautiful websites that efficiently convert traffic into customers.
Account Manager Position Summary
The Account Manager's primary responsibility is to be the face of Ninthlink. Account managers communicate directly with our clients and help guide and facilitate all digital marketing projects. Account Managers actively engage with our development, creative and marketing teams to facilitate account management, customer retention, customer service, troubleshooting issues, and client education in various aspects of internet marketing and web services.
What we offer:
Benefits including Paid Sick Leave, Medical Insurance & 401K Lots of room for advancement & growth within the company A startup culture where we love to have fun! Frequent Fun Company Events (Big Bear Trip, Beer Friday, 3rd Thursdays, etc)
- Serve as main point of contact for 15-20 clients
- Communicating project stats to key stakeholders at all levels, including executive management
- Experience working in an agency working with multiple departments (marketing, creative, development, QA) necessary
- Familiarity with digital marketing best practices
- Excellent organization and people skills
- Experience with managing client expectations and making sure projects stay within scope and timeline
- Various SEO and online marketing tasks
- Answer inbound inquiries from current customers
- Work in a team environment with our account and project managers
- Serves as a liaison for all client related questions and issues
- Promptly attends to customer retention matters
- Partner with external vendors to service client requirements and assist in managing contracting resources
- Troubleshoot any technical issues / customer support issues via phone and email
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-4 years in the online marketing field
- Very strong communication & writing skills
- Thrives in both team & individual working environment
- Proficient analytical skills Highly motivated, self-directed with a propensity towards action and results
- Customer service mindset, sales skills also useful in this position
- Proficient with Google Business applications and CRM applications
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Ability to troubleshoot issues independently or within team setting
- Ability to learn quickly and be resourceful
- Strong multi-tasking skills Works well in a team environment
- Ability to have FUN and stay positive
Job Location and Hours:
Location: Hillcrest, San Diego, CA
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resume below. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please include a cover letter with salary requirements. Local candidates only.
Meet Some of Ninthlink's Employees
Holly plans out each assigned Ninthlink project from costs to completion, and filters tasks to the internal team members to fulfill client requirements on schedule.
Back to top