Workplace Design and Connectivity Services Manager
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. corporate campuses provide environments to maximize employees' full potential. From meticulous landscaping, to state-of-the-art fitness centers, running trails and more, the Nike Facilities teams keep campuses around the world running at peak performance so employees can operate in an environment that inspires innovation. These teams lead the design and construction of Nike's corporate buildings, supply project management services, ensure workplace security and much more. The end result: an atmosphere that inspires everyone who sets foot on a Nike campus.
As our Workplace Service Manager, you will be responsible for the overall operation of the integrated workplace services in the Central territory consisting of nine countries, with Berlin as a key city and additional major hubs in Warsaw and Vienna. You will manage supplier partnerships and be the single point of contact for all workplace services within the territory. Drive innovation to increase service levels and implement new processes and programs to increase efficiency and overall value to the organization.
- Budget Management including Annual Operational Plan (AOP), Corporate Strategic Review (CSR), Writing Purchase Orders, managing budget (monthly close)
- Supplier management - includes setting expectations, contract management, KPIs. Manage the Monthly and Quarterly Business Review processes through partnership with EMEA (European) Services Lead
- Implementation of a "one team" approach between Nike and suppliers driving effective team management.
- Safety/Security - Represent the Workplace Design + Connectivity (WD+C) team with Safety and Security strategic partners. Overall accountability in meeting Nike requirements coordinating with strategic partners
- Drives Food and Fitness programs in alignment with Global Strategic Direction through partnership with EMEA Food and Fitness Lead
- Services Point of contact for all escalations. First WD+C point of contact for all services with business partners
- Strategic Partnerships
- Enablement of Global Strategic Partnerships. Establish the strategic development, -guidelines, standards, Governance which (Includes Partner relationship management, (research & innovation) storytelling & change management), Geography (GEO) engagement etc.
- Identification, development and implementation of innovations and efficiencies thru Strategic Partner Relationships.
- Standards and Guidelines
- Consultation and deployment of global best practices for local adaptation.
- Ad-Hoc Subject Matter Expertise on relevant portfolio topics.
- Compliance oversight, active mandates & awareness to avoid penalties that may be severe as well as resulting in a negative impact on the brand and organization (ethics, safety, vendor & financial management, labor management, information security and data governance.)
- Examine future industry methods, technical applications and innovations, used to improve business operation capabilities and Industry benchmarking and technology applications.
- Global alignment with platform strategies, maintaining a centralized archive for performance measuring processes & metrics.
- GEO Partnership, Reporting and Analytics
- GEO level, utilize data consolidation, track key KPIs and desired outcomes to nurture, guide, and coach in support of Global strategic initiatives.
- Identify key gaps and opportunities, manage information flow, correct and revise to meet/exceed business goals & objectives.
- GEO guidelines, standards, (success metrics) and reporting creation.
- Financial Stewardship/Acumen
- Analyze reports, develop strategic operating plans and understand financial levers to deliver potential cost savings along with related impact to the employee experience.
- Understand impact of Capex vs. Opex classification of projects and operating expenses & Finance technology tools utilized, Tradeshift, Coupa, Ariba SAP, Concur.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years related work experience in Facility Management, Supplier Management, Financial/Budget Management, Stakeholder Management
- Fluent in MS Office applications, familiarity with Smartsheets a plus
- Fluent, both written and verbal in English and German
- Minimal travel required within EMEA and the specific territory. Annually to our European Headquarters. Twice per quarter throughout the territory or as changes in responsibilities require.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top